(1) Below we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is personally available to you, eg. Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible acc. Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the
represented by Zacom Verwaltungs GmbH, represented by the managing directors Rosemarie Zander and Oliver Zander (see our imprint). You can reach our data protection officer under firstname.lastname@example.org or our postal address with the addition “the data protection officer”.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or through a contact form, the information you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we rely on commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. In doing so, we also name the specified criteria for the storage duration.
– right to inquiry,
– right to rectification or erasure,
– right to restriction of processing,
– right to objection to the processing,
– Right to data transferability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to us about the processing of your personal data by a data protection supervisory authority. Please direct your complaint to the supervisory authority of the federal state in which you live or to the supervisory authority of the federal state of North Rhine-Westphalia responsible for us.
An overview of the relevant supervisory authorities can be found at: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html
(1) In the case of merely informative use of the website, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure the stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 GDPR ):
– IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the requirement (concrete page)
– Access status / HTTP status code
– each transmitted amount of data
– Website from which the request comes
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and by which the body that sets the cookie (here through us) receives certain information. Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
– Transient cookies (see b)
– Persistent cookies (c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes. B. decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please be aware that you may not be able to use all features of this site.
(1) If you wish to order in our webshop, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that you provide your personal data that we need for the processing of your order. Mandatory information necessary for the execution of the contracts is marked separately, further details are voluntary. We process the data provided by you to process your order. For this we can pass on your payment data to our house bank. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR.
(2) For this purpose, you must create a customer account, by which we store your data for later further purchases. Upon registration, the data you provide will be revocable. All other data, including your user account, you can always delete in the customer area.
(3) We may also process the information you provide to inform you of other interesting products from our portfolio or to send you e-mails with technical information.
(4) Due to commercial and tax regulations, we are obliged to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. However, after four years, we check whether the processing is still necessary for the purposes of the contract and otherwise limit the processing, ie. H. Your data will be used in this case only to comply with legal obligations.
(5) In order to prevent unauthorized access by third parties to your personal data, in particular financial data, the ordering process is encrypted using 128bit SSL technology.
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you will generally need to provide other personal information that we use to provide the service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In part, we use to process your data from external service providers. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly inspected.
(3) Furthermore, we may disclose your personal data to third parties, if action participations, competitions, contracts or similar services are offered by us together with partners. For more information, please refer to your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(4) Insofar as our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, which informs you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) To register for our newsletter, we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that after you have registered, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address specified in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration, your information will be blocked and deleted by us. In addition, we store your IP addresses and times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to prove your registration and, if necessary, to inform you about possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only requirement for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. The specification of additional, separately marked data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. After your confirmation, we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter.The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare the revocation by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter e-mail, by e-mail to email@example.com or by sending a message to the contact details stated in the imprint.
(5) We point out that we evaluate your user behavior when sending the newsletter. For this evaluation, the emails sent include so-called web beacons or tracking pixels that represent one-pixel image files stored on our website. For the evaluations, we link the data mentioned in § 3 and the web beacons with your e-mail address and an individual ID. Also in the newsletter received links contain this ID. The data are collected exclusively pseudonymised, so the IDs are not linked to your other personal data, a direct personal reference is excluded. The information will be stored as long as you have subscribed to the newsletter. After logging out, we store the data purely statistically and anonymously. Such (pseudo-narrated) tracking is also not possible if you have disabled the display of images in your e-mail program by default. In this case the newsletter will not be displayed completely and you may not be able to use all the features. If you display the images manually, the above tracking is done.
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke them at any time. Such revocation will affect the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we describe in each case in the following description of the functions.In the event of such a disagreement, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons on which we continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your advertising conflict under the following contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, in the event of activation of IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website usage and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data provided by Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. You may also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link. in download and install: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en . As an alternative to the browser plugin, especially for mobile devices, click here to deactivate the anonymous tracking by a cookie.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp ()”. As a result, IP addresses are processed shortened, a person-relatedness can be excluded. Insofar as the data collected about you is assigned a personal reference, it will be immediately excluded and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. With the statistics we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which Personal Information is transferred to the US, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
(6) Third-party information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out via a user ID. You can disable cross-device analysis of your usage in your Google Account under My Data, Personal Information.
(1) This website uses plugins from the American company Vimeo, LLC, 555 West 18th Street, New York, New York 10011, USA. This may transmit log information from our website to Vimeo. For example, the Vimeo server in the US automatically stores information (“log data”), such as the information that your browser sends when you visit a web site, or that your mobile app sends when you use it. This log data may include your IP address, the address of the visited websites that have Vimeo features, browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, how you use Vimeo, and cookies.
(2) If you are logged in as a member of Vimeo, Vimeo assigns this information to your personal user account. When using the plugin such as clicking the start button of a video, this information is also assigned to your user account. You can prevent this association by logging out of your Vimeo user account before using our website and deleting the corresponding cookies from Vimeo.
(1) On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to show you interactive maps directly in the website and allow you to conveniently use the map feature.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This is done regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to, or if there is no user account. When you’re logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and / or tailor-made website design. Such an evaluation is done in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide appropriate advertising and to inform other users of the social network about their activities on our website. You have a right of objection to the formation of these user profiles, and you must comply with this to Google.
We maintain online presence within social networks and platforms in order to communicate with customers, prospects and users active there and to inform them about our services. When calling the respective networks and platforms, the terms and conditions and the data processing guidelines apply to their respective operators.
Despite careful content control, we assume no liability for the content of external links.
The content of the linked pages are the sole responsibility of their operators.
The district court of Hamburg has decided with judgment of 12.05.1998 that by providing a link, the contents of the linked site may be responsible. According to the district court, this can only be prevented if the operator of a website expressly distances himself from these contents.
zacom.de links to other sites on the internet.
For these cases applies: The operators of zacom.de expressly declare that they have no influence on the design and content of the linked pages. For this reason, the operators of zacom.de expressly dissociate themselves from all contents of all linked pages on the website and do not adopt these contents.
This statement applies to all pages to which links lead.
You can find the original (german) version at: https://www.zacom.de/datenschutz/
As of: 24. Mai 2018